Pest Control Brisbane
Professional Pest Control – Brisbane
Whatever your pest control problem, the Pest Doctors are on call to protect your home and family.
With a 12 month Service Guarantee on all services you know you’re in safe hands with the Pest Doctors Team.
Our Pest Control Services
Residential Pest Control Services
Commercial Pest Control Services
Bird control and solar panel protection
General Pest Treatments
A general pest control spray once a year is generally enough to keep your home pest-free.
- Pests Covered: All common insect pests and spiders
- Areas treated:
- Outdoor Perimeter (including doors, windows, other entry points and eaves)
- Garages, verandas, sheds, outdoor furniture, play equipment and letterboxes
- Inside: Treat skirting boards and spot treatments as required
Safety is our number one consideration. To protect your family and pets, we select the most appropriate products for your situation, with the best safety profiles and reduced environmental impact.
Sometimes when we visit there may be a serious pest infestation and a specific treatment may be required. Similarly if you know you have a specific pest problem one of our specialist pest treatment may well be a better option than a general pest treatment.
Specialist Pest Treatments
Specialist pest treatments are often required if there is a severe infestation of a particular pest.
Specialist pest treatments normally require specialised products to deal with the problem. For example dealing with an ant problem generally involved two or three different products, including a bait… and the ant bait we use will vary depending on the species of ant present.
Severe infestations may require more than one visit, but as with all our services we provide a 12 month service guarantee.
We provide specialist pest treatments for
Commercial Pest Control
Pest Doctors provide a range of services for commercial entities including businesses, restaurants and food handling facilities, strata organisations, hotels, schools, retirement / nursing homes and medical establishments.
Whilst we do one off treatments, most of our customers are on regular service programs.
Frequency of our regular service programs depends on requirements and the nature of the facility; monthly or quarterly services are the most common.
Pick Your Pest
What seems to be the problem?
What can you do to help?
Before we arrive...
- Clear away all food items from bench and table tops
- Pack away all toys (both indoors and outdoors)
- Have a general tidy up so we can access all rooms, the perimeter of the home and any other areas you want sprayed
- If you have a fish tank or pond, please cover with a blanket or tarp and let our technician know
While we are treating...
The treatment will take up to 1.5 hours and whilst you don’t have to leave whilst we carry out a treatment sometimes it is easier. What you need to do…
- Keep clear of areas whilst we are spraying and stay clear until the treatment is dry
- Remove pets from the property or keep tethered / placed in an enclosure away from the treatment areas during spraying until the spray has dried
- The treatments are odourless so you can return as soon as the treatment has dried (generally within an hour).
After we leave...
The treatment leaves an invisible layer of insecticide on the treated areas to give you protection from pests for many months.To make sure it lasts:
- Avoid mopping skirting boards and don’t hose the exterior of the house.
- You can still wash the windows by hand, but avoid excess water run-off.
- Leave spider webs in place for a couple of days after treatment (so they contact the insecticide) and then brush them down.
You may see an increase in insect activity for 24-48 hours after the treatment, as hiding insects become affected.
Wipe down any food preparation surfaces.
Top tips for a pest free home
Here are some home maintenance tips to reduce the chances of a pest infestation and make any treatment we do last longer:
Remove sources of food:
- Clear away dirty dishes after meals
- Keep kitchen, cooker and fridge clean
- Clear up any food spillages
- Keep any open food in sealed plastic containers
- Don’t leave pet food out
- Put rubbish in sealed plastic bags and place in rubbish bins away from the house
Stop pests coming inside
- Make sure doors, windows and screens are tight fitting
- Fill any holes and cracks in walls and around doors / windows
- Seal around utility entry points
- Use insect grills in weep holes
- Trim back any branches that overhang the roof
Reduce potential pest hiding places
- Clear back vegetation in garden beds immediately surrounding the home
- Make sure roof void and sub-floor are clear of stored goods / boxes
Ready for Pests to be Handled?
We use the safest available products and offer a 12 Month Service Guarantee on all services so you know you’re in safe hands with the Pest Doctors Team.